Crispy Sriracha Chicken from girlversusdough with Roasted Asparagus
This spicy sauce has slowly become my condiment-of-the-year.
Sriracha with scrambled eggs? Uhhhhhhhh, YES.
Sriracha on a sandwich? Well, of course.
Sriracha baked on my chicken? Why did I not think of this earlier?!?
I spent a total of five minutes preparing this meal. Seriously, both recipes are dummy-proof.
Just like the world's best (and easiest) chicken, this dish is prepared in the oh-so-classy plastic bag. Simply shake the marinade around with the chicken, and you've got yourself an entrée.
The asparagus is equally easy to prepare. Simply toss the spears with olive oil, spices and Parmesan cheese. Spread the spears on a baking pan, and pop them in the oven to broil for 10 minutes.
Side dish = done.
You'll find the recipe for roasted asparagus below and the instructions for preparing the chicken at girlversusdough.
Preparation and Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 30-35 spears of asparagus
- 1.5 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Put oven on a high broil setting.
- Toss spears in oil and spices. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
- Which do you prefer? Chicken thighs or chicken breast? (I'm loving thighs right now and used them in this recipe. They have so much flavor!)
Related HGG Posts:
World's Best (and Easiest) Chicken
Slow-Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
Easy Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas