Warning: The following recipe might make you swear off delivery pizza for the rest of your life.
Here's what you need to make margherita pizzas at home in less than 30 minutes:
1. An excellent recipe for homemade dough (I substituted white whole-wheat flour for the all-purpose flour.)
2. A few simple toppings - good sauce; sliced tomatoes; fresh mozzarella; minced garlic; a sprinkle of pepper; and shredded Parmesan cheese to be exact
3. A few leaves of fresh basil
4. Hungry mouths to feed!
Enjoy the praises you receive after making these easy, cheap and delicious pies. You know I sure did. ;)
- What is your favorite pizza dough recipe?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Related HGG Posts:
Grilled Chicken Pita Pizzas
Spicy English Muffin Minis
Of Possible Interest:
Pizza & Beyond! 15 Recipes for Pizza, Flatbread, and More - the Kitchn
Over Easy: Egg on Pizza - the Kitchn
Hunting Down a Good Pizza Stone - the Kitchn